Kelvin Gems Premium Twinkle Star Pendant Necklace
- Product : Necklace and Pendant
- Brand : Kelvin Gems
- Metal : 925 Sterling Silver
- Plating : Rhodium Plating (18K White Gold Plated)
- Stone : SWAROVSKI Zirconia
- Setting : Micro Setting
- Width : 15mm
- Height : 15mm
- Length : 40cm
- Clasp : Round Clasp
- Weight : 3.71g
- Stone Info : 15pcs x 1mm Round Pure Brilliance Cut 24/24 SWAROVSKI Zirconia
- Packaging: Premium Box
- This product is packed in our Exclusive Velvet Jewellery Box by Kelvin Gems that holds jewellery well in place and is safe for shipping.
This purchase is entitled 3 months international product warranty from the date of purchase. We will also clean and polish your jewellery free of charge. Please keep your receipts for warranty
Pendant necklace for casual wear or parties. Jazz up any embelishment with this minimalist design. This is widely loved by young ladies.
“Look at me!”
Care Instruction for Plated Jewellery
Anything plated will eventually turn with time and wear. We do not recommended any plated item to be worn on a daily basis. We recommend:
– REMOVE AT NIGHT. Do not sleep with plated jewelry. Night sweat and extra rubbing against the skin will cause the plating to wear off faster.
– STORE LIKE ITEMS TOGETHER. Do not put gold plating and silver plating together. The different metals will cause each other to tarnish, fade and/or turn colors. Have different storage places for different colors of metals. Best to store in a dry area. Restroom is not an ideal place as the humidity thins the plating.
– DO NOT CLEAN WITH CHEMICALS. Plating is much more delicate than pure metals. Clean often to keep shine. Remove sweat and dirt that will cause items to fade. Use a damp cloth (not dripping wet) for cleaning. A hand towel works well. Wipe down gently, and use a clean towel to dry. When cleaning chains, hold the clasp and do not tug the chain or you run the risk of busting the clasp. For any jewelry part with stones, wipe gently; do not rub. Be careful with corners or edges that can catch the towel and damage the item. Do not use any chemicals to clean ANY plated item.