SWAROVSKI Pearl Bracelet
- Product : Bracelet
- Brand : Kelvin Gems
- Metal : Brass
- Plating : Rhodium Plating (18K White Gold Plated)
- Stone : SWAROVSKI Pearl
- Diameter : 8mm
- Chain Length : 18 cm (Chain Length customizable – 17 cm / 18 cm / 19 cm / 20cm. Email us for custom length.)
- Clasp : Round Clasp
- Weight : 17.50g
- Stone Info : 18pcs 8mm cream-coloured round SWAROVSKI pearls
- Packaging: Premium Box
This product is packed in our Exclusive Jewellery Box by Kelvin Gems that holds jewellery well in place and is safe for shipping.
This purchase is entitled 3 months international product warranty from the date of purchase. We will also clean and polish your jewellery free of charge. Please keep your receipts for warranty
A classic gift widely acceptable by young ladies, OL, brides, bridesmaid, mother – a perfect gift for her who favors understated elegance in simplicity.
“For mom is as precious as pearl.”
Care Instruction for SWAROVSKI Pearl
SWAROVSKI Pearls should only be cleaned with soft damp cloth or mild soap, after which you should let the pearls dry immediately. Never clean the pearls with solvents like acetone (in nail polish remover) or alcohol. SWAROVSKI Pearls should also NOT be cleaned with a jewellery cleaner or in a jewellery cleaning machine. The harsh cleanser can wear away the pearl coating.
Care Instruction for Plated Jewellery
Anything plated will eventually turn with time and wear. We do not recommended any plated item to be worn on a daily basis. We recommend:
– REMOVE AT NIGHT. Do not sleep with plated jewelry. Night sweat and extra rubbing against the skin will cause the plating to wear off faster.
– STORE LIKE ITEMS TOGETHER. Do not put gold plating and silver plating together. The different metals will cause each other to tarnish, fade and/or turn colors. Have different storage places for different colors of metals. Best to store in a dry area. Restroom is not an ideal place as the humidity thins the plating.
– DO NOT CLEAN WITH CHEMICALS. Plating is much more delicate than pure metals. Clean often to keep shine. Remove sweat and dirt that will cause items to fade. Use a damp cloth (not dripping wet) for cleaning. A hand towel works well. Wipe down gently, and use a clean towel to dry. When cleaning chains, hold the clasp and do not tug the chain or you run the risk of busting the clasp. For any jewelry part with stones, wipe gently; do not rub. Be careful with corners or edges that can catch the towel and damage the item. Do not use any chemicals to clean ANY plated item.