When to Use: (Anytime / Between Meals / Post-Workout) Directions:
SPOON STIRRED: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ is INSTANTIZED. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favourite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
THE TRUE STRENGTH OF WHEY Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they’re the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey™ label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. ON’s attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There’s no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
• Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
• Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
• Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
• More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
• The “Gold Standard” for Protein Quality